I've drawn a lot of characters of my own and I do love them dearly but I've really been pushing Waka to the foreground as of late and I'd like to continue that.
Add more to her personality and style and make her interesting and fun to see.
Recently commissioned a wonderful piece from
which I highly recommend you check out. Totally worth it. First commission I ever...er...commissioned so I'm happy to say it was a positive experience all around (and she taught me how PayPal works so everybody wins). Highly recommend.atlas-girl.deviantart.com/#/ar…
One thing I've seen some artists do is a little "ask the character" type of thing.
I tried that in the distant past with little success because I made it for any character of mine.
Might have more luck just having people ask Waka questions.
Leave comments if you like the idea and would like her to answer something. Can be from "How do you like your mom?" to "Any siblings?" or "How'd you get that silly ring in your bellybutton?" and even "When did your butt get so big?"
Might be fun and give me practice drawing various ways for her to respond to that.
** UPDATE **
So many questions. Thanks everyone. Please bare the following in mind though.
1. I will get to them when I can and figure a fun picture to go with your question. Please be patient.
2. Please look and see if a similar question has been asked as if it's something similar that I've answer I'll only do one of them.
3. Please Please PLEASE only ask in the entry. It makes it easy for me to keep track of and I'd rather comments on the pictures pertain to the pictures themselves. I wanna know what you think of them instead of reading another question. So please, ask them here.
4. Certain questions I may choose not to answer. Depends on the question asked.
5. While I'm not against you asking more than one question I won't get to your second one until I finish the other questions. Doesn't seem fair to answer 2 or 3 questions from the same person while 4 different are going unanswered.